Administrators are important in building the community. They must be willing to serve wether they like it or not and knows how to edit code.
What an Admin Can DoEdit
- Delete pages, page histories, files etc.
- Rename files.
- Lock (protect) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights.
- Block an IP address or user name from editing.
- Revert bad edits more easily using a "rollback" link.
- Edit the MediaWiki namespace to make changes to the interface.
Some Wikia staff members have full access to all Wikia. They will be shown in Special:Listusers/staff on any wiki. Wikia janitors have limited administrator access to all Wikia for cleanup purposes. These users will be shown on Special:Listusers/janitor on any Wikia. Please see the Central Wikia contact page for details on how to contact Wikia staff.
Requirements for Becoming an AdminEdit
- Have at least 100 edits or more and be an active member.
- Have knowledge about coding (HTML, CSS) and be honest towards the people in the community.
- Only ThatRandomEditor can grant your request and if you are not active for the next 7 days after you've sent your request, it will not be granted.